EFFECTIVE RAMADAN ROUTINE; you may find it useful.
- Sleep Daily by 10pm.
- Wake up 3am.
- Tahajjud 3:30am till 4:15am
- Study Quran for 20mins, at least 10verses with meaning. 4:15am – 4:35am. Observe your Dua for 10mins, ask all your desires from Allah 4:35 – 4:45.
- Eat Sahur 4:45am till 5:05am
- Rest till 5:20am but try not sleep.
- Pray Salatu Subhi: 5:30am
- Do Morning Azkar till 6am/6:30am
- Rest/Prepare for the day till 7am.
- Pray Salatu Duha, at least 4 Rakats. From 11:00am to 11:30am
- Constantly Listen to Quran.
- Pray Salatu Zuhr by 1pm. Do 20mins Azkar.
- Pray Salatu Asr by 4pm & Do 20mins Evening Azkar, and recitation of the Qur’an.
- Break your fast at 7:00pm with what you can afford. But pray and ask Allah for anything and everything you want before breaking the fast. Pray Salatu Magrib,your Dua will not be rejected.
- 8:00pm Start Praying Ishai & Pray 11 Rakats of Taraweeh till 9:00pm.
- After Taraweeh, spend 5mins to reflect on the day, and ask yourself these questions;. What did you do well? What needs to be improved?. What needs to stop? what needs to start?
May we witness Ramadan in good health.🤲
We pray Almighty Allah rewards us all.🤲